I saw a few other bloggers doing this so I had to join in on the fun!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate. Egg nog is just yuck.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa really hasn't gotten his start in this house yet, but when I was a kid Santa never wrapped anything, I'm pretty sure it will stay that way.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White looks pretty but I like colors!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope.
5. When do you put your decorations up? The day after thanksgiving I bust out the boxes, but the tree usually comes later as we get real. This year we got a potted one that we can plant!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? yams, or stuffing!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? My most memorable things about the holidays were always just spending time with my cousins goofing off at my family Christmas party.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember for sure I know I was elementary aged probably around 8 or so when kids at school started talking about it.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yep, we actually do our big family party every year on Christmas eve
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? We have bright colored led lights, and a crazy collection of ornaments from back when I was a kid, one for every year. They don't all make it onto the tree every year but its a mismatched collection anyway. We have yearly engraved silver or pewter ornaments that we have gotten since we started dating or now we started getting the clay ones personalized also.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I could care less if its there or not unless I have to drive in the crap!
12. Can you ice skate? I love to though I am way out of practice, I did bust them out last year for the trip around the pond a few times.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I don't know of anything that is the best thing I ever got kind of gift, I'm horrible at remembering those things!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family and traditions.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Christmas candies, peppermints, peanut brittle, buckeyes, yum, yum, yum.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I love just spending time with my family, I'm excited to see Addison get into the whole gift thing this year, last year she was just a little to small. I like to surprise people with their gifts that they didn't expect to get!
17. What tops your tree? A star.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Give.
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? I like them, but I don't like to have them very often.
20. Favorite Christmas show? Movie? The cartoon grinch, or Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.
21. Saddest Christmas Song? That damn christmas shoes song.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? I love "at Christmas" the hanson version...it's a lingering addiction from my teen years :)
and of course John Lennon - Happy Xmas (War is Over)

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?