Half way to one?! WHAT?!?!?! Just stop.
I won't have any official Dr. Office stats this month as far as weight and length are concerned. But on my scale he's weighing in at about 20 lbs right now. Which means I really need to get on that convertible seat, cause I hate the infant seat with a passion and he's about to outgrow the damn thing anyway!
Alex spent his first night away from me at Grandma Sharon and Poppa Larry's house. He did just fine (aside from giving them a hard time about sleeping alone once he woke up at night, whoops, co-sleeping tends to have that affect.) But while he was there my mom noticed as he was chomping away on a raw green bean that he had the starts of a tooth popped through his gums. Would NEVER had known he was even teething!! Other than a little drool he never gave us any sign. He has been battling a randomly awful first time hes had one diaper rash, perhaps that was brought on by the teething?
We just made the switch over to 6-9 month clothing, I have a thing about squeezing my kid into clothes as long as possible I guess, cause he can actually fit into 12 month clothing already too. I guess that way he gets his use out of them!
In size 3 diapers, hoping that his "diaper rash" was a diaper rash and not a reaction to his diapers. Through some elimination trials we will find out I guess.
He loves to chatter to himself in the carseat or when he's trying to fight sleep. You can hear him making raspberry/lip noises a lot lately. Still content to just sit around and take things in, quite often you can forget he's even in a room he's so quiet.
He's majorly interested in food. Often swiping your plate/fork whatever. I've been letting him have little tastes of things here and there but haven't officially started feeding him foods yet. I'm in no rush and will probably not even use puree's this time around. Baby led weaning for this busy mom. But so far he's actually tried quite a few things like banana, strawberries, potatoes, avocado, green beans, rice from stuffed peppers (LOVED), carrots. You know whatever's on my plate that he wants to taste, I let him.
And to end this I'm just going to leave you with this bit of ridiculousness...

I won't have any official Dr. Office stats this month as far as weight and length are concerned. But on my scale he's weighing in at about 20 lbs right now. Which means I really need to get on that convertible seat, cause I hate the infant seat with a passion and he's about to outgrow the damn thing anyway!
Alex spent his first night away from me at Grandma Sharon and Poppa Larry's house. He did just fine (aside from giving them a hard time about sleeping alone once he woke up at night, whoops, co-sleeping tends to have that affect.) But while he was there my mom noticed as he was chomping away on a raw green bean that he had the starts of a tooth popped through his gums. Would NEVER had known he was even teething!! Other than a little drool he never gave us any sign. He has been battling a randomly awful first time hes had one diaper rash, perhaps that was brought on by the teething?
We just made the switch over to 6-9 month clothing, I have a thing about squeezing my kid into clothes as long as possible I guess, cause he can actually fit into 12 month clothing already too. I guess that way he gets his use out of them!
In size 3 diapers, hoping that his "diaper rash" was a diaper rash and not a reaction to his diapers. Through some elimination trials we will find out I guess.
He loves to chatter to himself in the carseat or when he's trying to fight sleep. You can hear him making raspberry/lip noises a lot lately. Still content to just sit around and take things in, quite often you can forget he's even in a room he's so quiet.
He's majorly interested in food. Often swiping your plate/fork whatever. I've been letting him have little tastes of things here and there but haven't officially started feeding him foods yet. I'm in no rush and will probably not even use puree's this time around. Baby led weaning for this busy mom. But so far he's actually tried quite a few things like banana, strawberries, potatoes, avocado, green beans, rice from stuffed peppers (LOVED), carrots. You know whatever's on my plate that he wants to taste, I let him.
And to end this I'm just going to leave you with this bit of ridiculousness...








0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?