Sunday after we had gone to the Zoo the day before and I was disappointed again that Detroit has no petting zoo area. I decided to take Addison to a local Greenhouse/Petting Farm. It's been open a few years but I have never made it out there (seriously no reason for not making it other than just plain forgetting its only like 5 miles from my house!) So momma got a few plants & Addison fell in love with all the critters.
Especially these two guys.
But she yelled, "hi goat, hi pig, hi hosey" to each animal that she saw.



Especially these two guys.
But she yelled, "hi goat, hi pig, hi hosey" to each animal that she saw.

And then she told me "Hosie wa-wer" and ran to the goat pen and said "goat wa-wer". The girls got it down.
I'm pretty sure we'll be making another trip over there in the next week or so. Momma need's some veggie plants & Addison had too much fun to not go again, especially when the entertainment is free.










visiting through the photo link-up. how cute is addison?! love the photos! will do some more poking around your blog to figure out how old she is!
ReplyDelete