16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
1. Being a mom, so far I haven't screwed her up too much and it's truly the most amazing and rewarding thing I have ever done. Even on the days she drives me crazy and test my last strand of patience I wouldn't change it for the world!
2. Graduating College.
3. Passing my VTNE (Vet Tech National Exam Boards), it felt so brutal and gut-wrenching!
4. (almost) 6 years of marriage, its not always a cake walk, we have ups and downs. But how many people now days can't even make it that far!
5. Being able to start a business off of my favorite hobby and capture moments in peoples lives that mean so much to them.

1. Being a mom, so far I haven't screwed her up too much and it's truly the most amazing and rewarding thing I have ever done. Even on the days she drives me crazy and test my last strand of patience I wouldn't change it for the world!
2. Graduating College.
3. Passing my VTNE (Vet Tech National Exam Boards), it felt so brutal and gut-wrenching!
4. (almost) 6 years of marriage, its not always a cake walk, we have ups and downs. But how many people now days can't even make it that far!
5. Being able to start a business off of my favorite hobby and capture moments in peoples lives that mean so much to them.

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?