Saturday, December 29, 2012

Getting into that VoxBox

I promised to return with a review on the Boody Quickstyle Brush (retail $11.99)

 It definitely does its job, I brushed my hair with it for about 5 minutes before I started blow drying and I cut down my blow drying time by at least 1/3.  Also my hair dried much straighter than normal without the help of my straightener.   I've used it a few times now and definitely think it helps, I'm interested to see if it helps more once I finally get around to chopping the dead ends off my hair!  In serious need of a cut!

 This morning I tried the Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal (retail $1.79 cup).
 I've looked at buying these in the past because they are easy on the go, I can't tell you how many times I've melted a plastic cup at work because I tried to make a bag of instant oatmeal in it....Not a problem here because the cup comes with the oatmeal.  The instructions give you the option of adding boiling water or microwaving.  While I am home this week I figured I'd keep it real and use the microwave because honestly that's what I would do 90% of the time at work.  It claims to not boil over so I though I would test that out also since I hate nothing more than having to clean out boiled over oatmeal.  Good news is it doesn't boil over. 45 seconds and its done.  I would add more water next time as I like my oatmeal to be a little more liquid than this came out.  Overall I like this product.  Its great for on the go and its healthy.  Apples, cranberries, walnuts and whole grain.  Nothing on the ingredient list that I don't recognize.  The only part I wasn't a huge fan of was the walnuts but I'm picky about what food I like walnuts in anyway.  I don't know if I'll buy these when they aren't on sale, I like to keep my breakfast cheap, but if they are on sale I would love to try some of the other flavors that are available.  Peach Almond, Summer Berry and Cherry Pistaschio.



0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?