Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy Holidays

I'm in the mists of being off work for 13 days...I have to go back on Wednesday and I am hard core dreading it.  BLAH.  I've reached full lazy mode though in the past few days and quite honestly it was much needed.

Christmas was awesome this year, Addison is the perfect age for the excitement of presents.  She may not be old enough to understand the rest of Christmas but boy oh boy does the girl love presents!  She was adorable ripping things open, getting excited hoping that the next present was pajamas too.  Of course as soon as one was open she was ready to rip into the next one.  We, Santa, got her a Doll house which has been a huge hit, as well as the new kitchen from grandma, her new sparkly LED shoes from grandma, her stick horse, her magnetic dress up doll who she calls barbie, anything she got that had Dora on it and her dollies.  The girl is spoiled rotten!  We had lots of Christmases to celebrate with our families and she actually did great for skipping naps, refusing to sleep in the car on the drive to ohio for more than 30 minutes even after waking up SUPER early on Christmas day..you really never would have known by how well she did all day.












and while we were in Ohio for Christmas we got hit with a big snow storm so we took some time to throw together some random snow attire (Browns hat..eek!) and made a make shift snow man in the not so packing snow.  Addison lasted about 15 minutes before a total cold hands break down.  To be fair those gloves were not meant for real snow!  





Now we are de-Christmasing the house sniff, sniff... I love the holiday decor.  Time for some pink/red/hearts I suppose!

0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?