Size of baby:
A lemon
A lemon
Total Weight Gain:
Down 5.5lbs
Down 5.5lbs
Stretch Marks:
None
Maternity Clothes:
not yet, though I did go through my bin from last time to make sure that I had SOMETHING I could wear should I wake up and not be comfortable in my own clothes.
not yet, though I did go through my bin from last time to make sure that I had SOMETHING I could wear should I wake up and not be comfortable in my own clothes.
Gender:
Dunno yet
Dunno yet
Movement:
nothing I've felt yet
nothing I've felt yet
Sleep:
I'm still pretty sleepy, especially after a day where I'm on the go all day
What I miss:
not having a stomach ache!
I'm still pretty sleepy, especially after a day where I'm on the go all day
What I miss:
not having a stomach ache!
Food Cravings:
Totally depends on the moment, but mostly sweet, salty, and acidic stuff (lemonade/orange juice/tomatoes with vinegar and salt)
Food Aversions:
mostly meats just don't sound good to me
mostly meats just don't sound good to me
Symptoms:
still on and off nausea but continuing to improve, CONSTANT sneezing and a new nagging head cold to go with, tiredness, low energy.
still on and off nausea but continuing to improve, CONSTANT sneezing and a new nagging head cold to go with, tiredness, low energy.
Best Moment This Week:
the beginnings of a legit baby bump
What I’m looking forward to:
Doctor Appointment on Friday
Addison:
Has decided if its a boy she's naming him "puddin'" and if its a girl "baby cow". Yes baby cow. I can already feel the sibling love.
Addison:
Has decided if its a boy she's naming him "puddin'" and if its a girl "baby cow". Yes baby cow. I can already feel the sibling love.

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?