Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bumpdates: Baby 2: Week 14

This is my woke up at 4am for work-too lazy/don't care for make-up or hair do's-worked 10 hours and just got home-let me go to sleep its 8pm already face.  
How Far Along:  
14 weeks

Size of baby:
A lemon

Total Weight Gain:
Down 6lbs, though as I start to feel better I have a feeling that will QUICKLY change.

Stretch Marks: 
Nothing that wasn't Addison induced

Maternity Clothes:
 I busted out some maternity capris to wear to the beach since I didn't feel like wearing a belt to bend over and take pictures all morning at a photo session, I forget how comfy maternity pants are!  Not having to wear them yet but I'm sure happy that I have maternity dress pants for this Saturdays wedding that I will be shooting cause my 'normal' dress pants would without a doubt not be comfortable all day, if they even zipped up!  Belly is on the move.

Gender:
Dunno yet

Movement:
nothing yet

Sleep:
Could I have some more please? 

What I miss:
not being BEAT at the end of the day...though I'm pretty sure I felt like that even before I was pregnant!

Food Cravings:   
doughnuts, bagels loaded with cream cheese, actually any dairy products, cereal (like I could eat it for every meal)  Weird how much my cravings change this time instead of wanting the same thing all the time.  I just get cravings for food that I hear someone else talk about and I need to eat it NOW :) 

Food Aversions: 
not as bad this week, able to eat more normally.  Yay.

Symptoms:
less nausea the last two days (as I type that this baby is preparing to stab me in some nausea causing organ I am sure of it) , hungry a lot more, what I assume is allergies like whoa, sneezing like crazy.  

Best Moment This Week:
hearing the heartbeat for the first time, finally some PROOF that there is a baby in there. 173 BPM 

What I’m looking forward to:  
anatomy scan ultrasound, so far away still.

 Addison:
Still ready for a "Puddin'" or "Little Cow"

0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?