Size of baby:
A Navel Orange
A Navel Orange
Total Weight Gain:
Down 7lbs, I'm fairly certain that this cannot continue. Especially since I've been making myself eat every 2 hours to ward off the sick the past 3 days.
Down 7lbs, I'm fairly certain that this cannot continue. Especially since I've been making myself eat every 2 hours to ward off the sick the past 3 days.
Stretch Marks:
Nothing that wasn't Addison induced
Maternity Clothes:
I wear scrubs to work so I won't have to wear maternity clothes for a while if I don't want to, I can still wear my normal clothes for the time being so long as being insanely comfortable isn't my top priority. Otherwise I'm not ashamed to wear the maternity stuff even if I don't technically HAVE to :)
I wear scrubs to work so I won't have to wear maternity clothes for a while if I don't want to, I can still wear my normal clothes for the time being so long as being insanely comfortable isn't my top priority. Otherwise I'm not ashamed to wear the maternity stuff even if I don't technically HAVE to :)
Gender:
Dunno yet
Dunno yet
Movement:
I may be feeling the beginnings of pokes and jabs, so hard to tell cause it hasn't happened a lot yet.
I may be feeling the beginnings of pokes and jabs, so hard to tell cause it hasn't happened a lot yet.
Sleep:
Still pretty wore out. Need more uninterrupted sleep.
What I miss:
Not feeling nauseous every day, hello 15 weeks time to get over this shit.
Still pretty wore out. Need more uninterrupted sleep.
What I miss:
Not feeling nauseous every day, hello 15 weeks time to get over this shit.
Food Cravings:
everything, I'm hungry!
Food Aversions:
still improving here, I wish I could drink and entire coffee, still only able to drink about 1/2 a cup before my stomach says noway Jose. I want all the pumpkin!
still improving here, I wish I could drink and entire coffee, still only able to drink about 1/2 a cup before my stomach says noway Jose. I want all the pumpkin!
Symptoms:
Tired, nausea, the need to eat things the second I think about how delicious they sound :)
Tired, nausea, the need to eat things the second I think about how delicious they sound :)
Best Moment This Week:
Feeling what I think is baby movement
What I’m looking forward to:
Knowing what sex this baby is so we can start talking names. Make it seem more real.
Addison:
Nothing new on the big sister front this week, she's still in the not quite getting it stage where she can tell me that there is a baby in my belly but I don't think she knows what it means yet.
Addison:
Nothing new on the big sister front this week, she's still in the not quite getting it stage where she can tell me that there is a baby in my belly but I don't think she knows what it means yet.

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?