Apparently it time for another mirror cleaning. This is the happiest look your gonna get from me today since I feel like I was socked in the jaw. Pretty sure I'm having wisdom tooth issues (of course while pregnant). And I get to wait till tomorrow to see the dentist..Oh yay!
How Far Along:
17 Weeks
How Far Along:
17 Weeks
Size of baby:
An Onion
An Onion
Total Weight Gain:
Still at -2 lbs in the mornings, in the evenings I've almost gained a pound. I wish I had kept track like this with Addison so that I could compare. I know I felt a TON better when I was pregnant with her and didn't lose weight until later in pregnancy and then it was only a few lbs which came right back.
Still at -2 lbs in the mornings, in the evenings I've almost gained a pound. I wish I had kept track like this with Addison so that I could compare. I know I felt a TON better when I was pregnant with her and didn't lose weight until later in pregnancy and then it was only a few lbs which came right back.
Stretch Marks:
Nothing that wasn't Addison induced
Maternity Clothes:
See last week, but I'm sure to be rocking maternity jeans from now on, the others just can't give me comfort!
See last week, but I'm sure to be rocking maternity jeans from now on, the others just can't give me comfort!
Gender:
Dunno yet, soon soon!!
Dunno yet, soon soon!!
Movement:
Still just randomly feeling movement, have been getting lots of weird pulling feelings when I turn my torso far in one direction and stretch to reach something, like knock me on my ass feelings. Which I guess is round ligament pain, Never had that with Addison!
Still just randomly feeling movement, have been getting lots of weird pulling feelings when I turn my torso far in one direction and stretch to reach something, like knock me on my ass feelings. Which I guess is round ligament pain, Never had that with Addison!
Sleep:
I'll always take more.
What I miss:
nothing right now
I'll always take more.
What I miss:
nothing right now
Food Cravings:
Had more of a sweet tooth lately, and as last time I want chewy candy, ie. starburst, twizzlers, jelly beans. This baby really likes Dairy as in I've drank more milk lately than I have in the past 10 years. And been on a big soup kick this week. If you haven't made this : Lasagna Soup you should, it is pretty delicious, even better when you add cottage cheese to the left overs. yum.
Food Aversions:
nothing right now, I can even drink coffee again after I've been awake for a while.
nothing right now, I can even drink coffee again after I've been awake for a while.
Symptoms:
been getting motion sickness which I've never experienced before, mostly when I ride on the bus or in the van home from work.
been getting motion sickness which I've never experienced before, mostly when I ride on the bus or in the van home from work.
Best Moment This Week:
finally feeling more normal and able to function like myself!
What I’m looking forward to:
Friday's Appointment
Addison:
"Doesn't want a girl, I want a baby brother like Audrina & Harker"
Addison:
"Doesn't want a girl, I want a baby brother like Audrina & Harker"

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?