You get two pictures this week, cause the baby bump looks way different depending on what angle you get to the mirror!
How Far Along:
16 Weeks
How Far Along:
16 Weeks
Size of baby:
An Avocado
An Avocado
Total Weight Gain:
up 5 lbs from the 7 that I lost for a total gain of -2lbs, told you that eating every 2 hours was going to catch up!
up 5 lbs from the 7 that I lost for a total gain of -2lbs, told you that eating every 2 hours was going to catch up!
Stretch Marks:
Nothing that wasn't Addison induced
Maternity Clothes:
I still don't have to wear them but they are definitely reaching the point where they are more comfortable than my regular jeans. I like my shirts to be tight fitting when I'm pregnant, I don't know why but loose an billowy just make me feel more huge so I will continue to rock my normal shirts until my belly can't be fully covered or I fear that I am stretching them out. I will be sure to be rocking the Maternity pants within a few weeks!
I still don't have to wear them but they are definitely reaching the point where they are more comfortable than my regular jeans. I like my shirts to be tight fitting when I'm pregnant, I don't know why but loose an billowy just make me feel more huge so I will continue to rock my normal shirts until my belly can't be fully covered or I fear that I am stretching them out. I will be sure to be rocking the Maternity pants within a few weeks!
Gender:
Dunno yet
Dunno yet
Movement:
positive that I'm feeling little kicks and jabs the past few days
positive that I'm feeling little kicks and jabs the past few days
Sleep:
So sleepy.
What I miss:
not feeling 'normal', always something with this pregnancy!
So sleepy.
What I miss:
not feeling 'normal', always something with this pregnancy!
Food Cravings:
nothing in particular, but been on a subway kick, cold lunch meat & pregnancy rules be damned. I'm eating my sandwich!
Food Aversions:
Getting a ton better, not much that I can't eat now, just sometimes I can't eat very much of it before I decide I don't want it. (ie. coffee which I want to drink oh so badly, I can barely drink a whole cup!)
Getting a ton better, not much that I can't eat now, just sometimes I can't eat very much of it before I decide I don't want it. (ie. coffee which I want to drink oh so badly, I can barely drink a whole cup!)
Symptoms:
body aches (I blame a tough work week on that), some serious abdomen pain randomly, a little nausea but huge improvements this week, sleepy.
body aches (I blame a tough work week on that), some serious abdomen pain randomly, a little nausea but huge improvements this week, sleepy.
Best Moment This Week:
Kicks and jabs from baby Frankenstein
What I’m looking forward to:
Appointment next week & scheduling my ultrasound so we can start playing the name game.
Addison:
Still insistent on a baby brother like her friend Audrina!
Addison:
Still insistent on a baby brother like her friend Audrina!

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?