Size of baby:
a durian
a durian
Total Weight Gain:
15lbs.....ok so I haven't stepped on the scale this week, with no gain last week I'm putting myself at least at 18lbs this week
15lbs.....ok so I haven't stepped on the scale this week, with no gain last week I'm putting myself at least at 18lbs this week
Stretch Marks:
Nothing new, sure it's coming.
Maternity Clothes:
yes...the belly taketh over.
yes...the belly taketh over.
Gender:
It's a BOY!
It's a BOY!
Movement:
yes, especially right when I lay down to go to sleep at night.
Sleep:
yes, especially right when I lay down to go to sleep at night.
Sleep:
UGH. Not happening, so hard to get comfortable. I'm totally wishing I would have invested in one of those crazy wrap around your entire body pillows for pregnancy. Or just the belly hole cut out of my bed so I can sleep on my stomach. I am not a side sleeper and the stomach tries to kill me if I lie on my back. As a matter of fact I may seek out a preggo pillow online now. I'm dying.
What I miss:
not dying from searing hip pain. For real a girl just wants to bend over/walk/do stairs without feeling like a 90 year old in need of a hip replacement. Shit.
What I miss:
not dying from searing hip pain. For real a girl just wants to bend over/walk/do stairs without feeling like a 90 year old in need of a hip replacement. Shit.
Food Cravings:
Nothing in particular anymore. Actually moving back to having more adversions and nothing really sounding good. Still loving the dairy, Milk, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese. Fresh veggies.
Nothing in particular anymore. Actually moving back to having more adversions and nothing really sounding good. Still loving the dairy, Milk, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese. Fresh veggies.
Food Aversions:
Lots of things starting to not sound good to me. I don't know if it was a combination of cabin fever with limited foodstuffs in the house so nothing we had sounded good or what. Oh yeah, did you know it snowed here, LIKE A LOT of snow. I may have missed 3 days of work due to the amount of snow abundant on the roads/my drive way Monday morning, -40's windchill that prevented my truck from starting on Tuesday and a second day of dead battery on Wednesday. Yeah, I enjoyed not having to work but I'm pretty sure work must hate me now!
Lots of things starting to not sound good to me. I don't know if it was a combination of cabin fever with limited foodstuffs in the house so nothing we had sounded good or what. Oh yeah, did you know it snowed here, LIKE A LOT of snow. I may have missed 3 days of work due to the amount of snow abundant on the roads/my drive way Monday morning, -40's windchill that prevented my truck from starting on Tuesday and a second day of dead battery on Wednesday. Yeah, I enjoyed not having to work but I'm pretty sure work must hate me now!
Symptoms:
Hip pain which was actually better this week since I spent so much time at home not walking around 3 different buildings at work, and I didn't have a photography session this week so there was no extra moving around to be done. Frequent trips to pee. General pressure and comfortableness. An inability to find a comfortable sleeping position at night!
Hip pain which was actually better this week since I spent so much time at home not walking around 3 different buildings at work, and I didn't have a photography session this week so there was no extra moving around to be done. Frequent trips to pee. General pressure and comfortableness. An inability to find a comfortable sleeping position at night!
Best Moment This Week:
Mother nature creating a few extra days home with my kiddo. I told her last night that she had to go to the baby sitters today and she said "But I thought you were gonna stay home with me forever?" I wish kiddo, I wish. (sometimes)
What I’m looking forward to:
Maternity leave. Seriously. This is my third week of only actually going to work for a day, I can't say that I completely hate that fact. I just wish I didn't have to come in at all. Addison:
I got to spend lots of extra time with my girl this week, for the most part it went very well. I only had a few moments of complete annoyance with an inability to listen. Which what do you expect after being trapped inside a house for a few days due to the redunkulous cold! We made some art projects for Baby Frankenstein/Pudding, got some of the "newborn" stuff organized and out where it will be needed and spent plenty of time cuddling, doing puzzles and being silly.

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?