Size of baby:
a Butternut Squash
a Butternut Squash
Total Weight Gain:
21lbs, like I said it only goes up from here...6 weeks left, lets keep it under 30!
21lbs, like I said it only goes up from here...6 weeks left, lets keep it under 30!
Stretch Marks:
Nothing new, sure it's coming.
Maternity Clothes:
yes...the belly taketh over.
yes...the belly taketh over.
Gender:
It's a BOY!
It's a BOY!
Movement:
yes, it looks like a small alien nation took over my stomach, clearly visible from across the room. Please don't stare at my acrobatic stomach, its weird.
Sleep:
yes, it looks like a small alien nation took over my stomach, clearly visible from across the room. Please don't stare at my acrobatic stomach, its weird.
Sleep:
what sleep? I hate pregnant lady insomnia.
What I miss:
My non pregnant body. sleep. Not feeling like I will puke after I eat a normal portion sized meal.
What I miss:
My non pregnant body. sleep. Not feeling like I will puke after I eat a normal portion sized meal.
Food Cravings:
Popsicle were incredibly good this week, they seemed to be the only thing that would help my headaches go away! Also sweets continue to top my list, I should weigh an additional 50lbs by now. (As I sit here eating a cream cheese danish)
Popsicle were incredibly good this week, they seemed to be the only thing that would help my headaches go away! Also sweets continue to top my list, I should weigh an additional 50lbs by now. (As I sit here eating a cream cheese danish)
Food Aversions:
Nothing really this week.
Nothing really this week.
Symptoms:
Headaches, Hip pain back with a vengeance. Can't eat much without getting the "pukes in my mouth" yucks. Also heartburn/reflux like crazy when I eat much tomato stuff. Restless legs getting worse than normal..oh joy.
Headaches, Hip pain back with a vengeance. Can't eat much without getting the "pukes in my mouth" yucks. Also heartburn/reflux like crazy when I eat much tomato stuff. Restless legs getting worse than normal..oh joy.
Best Moment This Week:
Is it bad that I can't remember much about this week. Four full days of work will do that to a girl. Especially one who hasn't worked a full week in almost a month.
What I’m looking forward to:
Maternity leave. Baby.Addison:
Is definitely doing more talking about "her baby". She asks to feel him move sometimes now and then talks about how he can share his toys with her, but not her toys cause he's too little.

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?