Size of baby:
a Honeydew
a Honeydew
Total Weight Gain:
24 lbs
24 lbs
Stretch Marks:
Nothing new, not sure how that's even possible.
Maternity Clothes:
yes...the belly taketh over.
yes...the belly taketh over.
Gender:
It's a BOY!
It's a BOY!
Movement:
yes, it looks like a small alien nation took over my stomach, clearly visible from across the room. Please don't stare at my acrobatic stomach, its weird.
Sleep:
yes, it looks like a small alien nation took over my stomach, clearly visible from across the room. Please don't stare at my acrobatic stomach, its weird.
Sleep:
Awful. I probably wake up to pee on average every 3 hours then it takes a good 30 minutes to get comfortable enough to sleep again! I never had to deal with the frequent bathroom trips at night with Addison, I wasn't missing out that's for sure!
What I miss:
Not being uncomfortable. That's the worst part at this point the 1000+ level discomfort. Standing is uncomfortable, sitting is uncomfortable, lying down is uncomfortable. Major suckage.
What I miss:
Not being uncomfortable. That's the worst part at this point the 1000+ level discomfort. Standing is uncomfortable, sitting is uncomfortable, lying down is uncomfortable. Major suckage.
Food Cravings:
Nothing too bad right now. Same things always sound good as what has all along.
Nothing too bad right now. Same things always sound good as what has all along.
Food Aversions:
Again nothing too bad this week, almost like a normal person with my food habits.
Again nothing too bad this week, almost like a normal person with my food habits.
Symptoms:
Headaches, Constant congestion the past oh 3 months or so is driving me crazy. I just wanna overload on musinex! Discomfort.
Headaches, Constant congestion the past oh 3 months or so is driving me crazy. I just wanna overload on musinex! Discomfort.
Best Moment This Week:
Getting some of the stuff I ordered for Baby Frankenstein off Etsy, so fricken cute! Newborn stuff is amazingly sweet.
What I’m looking forward to:
Maternity leave. Baby!Addison:
Talking lots about her baby. What toys she's gonna share, which ones he can't touch because they are too new and only for 3 year olds.

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?