Size of baby:
a Jackfruit
a Jackfruit
Total Weight Gain:
30lbs
30lbs
Stretch Marks:
Nothing new, not sure how that's even possible but I'll take it.
Maternity Clothes:
Yes, even some of those shirts have given up the fight to completely cover the belly.
Yes, even some of those shirts have given up the fight to completely cover the belly.
Gender:
It's a BOY!
It's a BOY!
Movement:
yep, though I'm not sure how he even has a centimeter of space to move in there!
Sleep:
yep, though I'm not sure how he even has a centimeter of space to move in there!
Sleep:
So incredibly tired. It's like the first trimester all over again except this time I just plain can't get comfortable enough to sleep instead of just can't get enough sleep.
What I miss:
Not being pregnant. Plain and simple, OVER pregnancy. You hear that baby, I'm OVER IT!
What I miss:
Not being pregnant. Plain and simple, OVER pregnancy. You hear that baby, I'm OVER IT!
Food Cravings:
Nothing specific, though I continue to want to eat nothing but sweet stuff... Seriously this kid may come out a 12 lb butterball.
Nothing specific, though I continue to want to eat nothing but sweet stuff... Seriously this kid may come out a 12 lb butterball.
Food Aversions:
nothing particular, finding it harder to make meals because nothing really sounds good. (except cookies, cookies and popsicles always sound good)
nothing particular, finding it harder to make meals because nothing really sounds good. (except cookies, cookies and popsicles always sound good)
Symptoms:
major headaches the past few days, soooo much pressure it hurts incredibly bad to go from sitting to standing, and overall discomfort and sick of being pregnant. Still with the stuffy weird nose crap, and I'm about as tolerant as a pissy 90 year old man. :) I finally gave up on all but one of my rings cause my hands are starting to get a little swollen at night and I don't want to deal with them getting tight and panicking that I can't get them off!
major headaches the past few days, soooo much pressure it hurts incredibly bad to go from sitting to standing, and overall discomfort and sick of being pregnant. Still with the stuffy weird nose crap, and I'm about as tolerant as a pissy 90 year old man. :) I finally gave up on all but one of my rings cause my hands are starting to get a little swollen at night and I don't want to deal with them getting tight and panicking that I can't get them off!
Best Moment This Week:
Our friends Brendan, Kelly & their new baby girl Olivia came to town for a visit so we got to go out to dinner and spend a little time with them. Spending extra time home with Addison has been nice, and for her three and a half year old self combined with my cranky self, she's been pretty awesome most of the time.
What I’m looking forward to:
BABY!...Seriously ANY freakin' time now kid!!

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?