I'm sure I have other bad habits that are far better than this one but this one is what came to mind today since this is what it looks like. I have a bad habit of letting my dishes pile up till I can't get to the sink. I blame it on my lack of a dishwasher, the big stuff gets washed as it's usually in the way but I let the little stuff pile up till I have to do it. I try to be better & I do good for a few days then back to my old habits. I still blame the lack of a dishwasher....
Don't worry they're all clean now....well they will be before the end of the night, as soon as the water heats back up!

Don't worry they're all clean now....well they will be before the end of the night, as soon as the water heats back up!

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?