
Me! picture of yourself. What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2011?
I'm most proud that I finally decided to start this photography thing, my whole life I have loved taking pictures, capturing things on film. I've always been the annoying one with the camera in all my friends faces :) Now I get to capture peoples important moments in their lives as well as my own.
Still Laughing... - a moment you're still laughing about now...tell us a story.
Toss up, Between:
Day Addison learned how to climb up into the dishwasher
Winter Wonderland - a picture that reflects Winter.
Deeper than baby snow bear baby last February
Birthday - share a birthday picture (your own or someone you love).
Mom friend & co-workers trip to the Toledo Zoo this past summer
I Was Inspired... - could be a picture of your inspiration (person or thing), or inspired by...
Pinterest, for inspiring me to make all kinds of crafty things, new meals & posing for photography. I love it!
Spring Fever - a picture that reflects Spring.
enjoying the spring flowers back in May
Travel or Vacation - a picture taken on vacation or on a recent travel experience...even if it was only a few miles away.
We took a trip to the Upper Peninsula in August, Here's Addison at the Mackinac Bridge.
Summer Days - a picture that reflects Summer.
anything more summer than sweetcorn?!?!
A Day In My Life - a picture of a typical day in your life.
Aside from work where I can't take pictures, my days consist of chasing this wild child around taking things she shouldn't have away, like bottles of laundry soap...
All Smiles - a picture that makes you smile or of smiling faces.
This picture from one of my photo sessions makes me laugh every time I look at it. There is no explanation needed for you to understand life with toddlers!
Autumn Harvest - a picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.
us with our pumpkins
Family or Home - a picture of your family or a picture that represents family/home for you.
My brother & my new sister-in-law
Celebrate! - a picture that reflects a celebration.
Celebrate! - a picture that reflects a celebration.
Birthday Partyin'
Let's Do It Again... - a picture of something you'd like to do again soon.
I'm a huge fan of all things Michigan (that's the state of Michigan folks, not UofM, Michigan--only on paydays) I LOVED our little home state vacation to the U.P. this past summer exploring some of the places I've never been, and cannot wait to check out more things that this great state has to offer.
I Miss You - a picture of someone or something you really miss.
If you've been a reader it goes without saying, I miss my Dad. 2011 was a rough one in the loss department. Today it's been 4 months since the last time I saw him.
Beautiful - a picture of someone or something you find beautiful.
my Mom and my Grandma
Dress Up - this might be a picture from Halloween or not...but someone who is all dressed up!
my bowl of spaghetti baby this past halloween
Macro - share your favorite macro or close-up image.
one of my tulips that pop up in the spring, oh how I can't wait to see them again!
Holidays - a picture from the Holiday of your choice.
Fourth of July fireworks watching
My Favorite - share your favorite picture or memory from 2011.
Not because it's got great composition or focus or any of those things. Because it is among some of the last pictures that were taken of my dad, in July, at our family reunion that he organized this past summer. I candidly caught him doing the things he always did, like giving Addison Diet Pepsi because that's what Grandpa's like him did, even if I claimed she really didn't need to drink diet pepsi! I love this picture because it is a great memory to pass along to Addison, this is blown up & framed in her bedroom on the wall and she knows that it's Papa & baby and pop already!
Don't Ever Change - something you love about yourself, someone, or something that you never want to change.
Silly, Sweet, Happy, Independent- I hope she never loses any of those qualities.
Just Because...So There! - share any picture(s) that you really want to share, but doesn't fit in any other category.
I hope to continue to grow my photography hobby/business. I want to enjoy watching Addison change and grow (not too much and not too quickly either!) and enjoy my family. Oh and finally finish paying off every single last credit card I have...sweet victory!












0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?