Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bumpdate: Baby 2: Week 23




How Far Along:
23 Weeks

Size of baby:
A Grapefruit

Total Weight Gain:
4 lbs

Stretch Marks: 
Nothing that wasn't Addison induced

Maternity Clothes:
Pants for sure, still rocking mostly normal shirts

Gender:
It's a BOY!

Movement:
Definitely more pronounced this week, and you can feel/see it from the outside also.  Pretty much anytime I stop moving he's thrashing around in there.

Sleep:
No problems sleeping.  none.  I've gotten the body pillow in the bed now to be more comfortable but I still find myself sleeping without it and can still sleep ever so slightly on my stomach/half side ways.  I'm most definitely a stomach sleeper but my exhaustion since having Addison has pretty much cured me of not being able to sleep on my back/side at all.  Used to be awful to try and fall asleep in any other position!  But since the birth of Addison, hell the pregnancy, I can recall very, very few nights where I have had any trouble falling asleep, my biggest issue is keeping my eyes propped open long enough to accomplish all the things on my to do list every night before I stumble to bed.  Someday I'll learn 8pm bedtimes are good for people who get up at 4-4:30 am.

What I miss:
Being able to do whatever without my body saying "WTH?!".  I hate asking for help, the ability to do things on my own like move heavy things/carry stuff/squeeze myself into tight spaces, all gone.  I hate depending on other people to help me.  HATE.  

Food Cravings:   
Give me the Candy!  Halloween + pregnancy + 3 year old to take trick or treating...okay! Oh and no-bake cookies of the peanut butter variety.

Food Aversions: 
I'm about to have an aversion to McDonalds coffee can't a McDonalds employee in Jackson County make a proper pumpkin spice latte?  Seriously folks, remember to stir it up or don't put in 50 pumps of syrup...yuck.  At least my freebie card is full for the next attempt.  Oh and I wouldn't even buy shitty McDonalds coffee if all you fricken coffee shops in Jackson would actually be open early enough in the morning to serve us unfortunate souls who actually need our morning coffee before 6am! /rant

Symptoms:
I talked a little too much to people the past few weeks about how this kid is going to be bald because I've had ZERO heartburn this pregnancy and I had it horribly with Addison.  Well kid must have decided to grow a little hair cause the heartburn started yesterday!  Of course what did I have with me at work?  A bottle of tums that I have been carrying around in my bag for months anticipating heartburn which now equals a fine powder filled bottle of what used to be tums.  Travel size fail.  

Best Moment This Week:
Taking Addison to the Zoo Boo at Binder Park Zoo.  She had a blast!

What I’m looking forward to: 
Trick or treating tomorrow night!

0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?