Friday, October 25, 2013

Bumpdates: Baby 2: Week 22

22 weeks, how is this already possible?


Belly by Morning  (taken Friday AM, 2 days after the photo below!)

belly by night!  Good god, how is that even possible??! (Taken on Wednesday after work on my actual 22 week day)
How Far Along:  
22 Weeks

Size of baby:
A Papaya

Total Weight Gain:
3 lbs

Stretch Marks: 
Nothing that wasn't Addison induced

Maternity Clothes:
Pants for sure, still rocking mostly normal shirts

Gender:
It's a BOY!

Movement:
for sure

Sleep:
I should be getting some right now instead of posting this!

What I miss:
This week the world was falling apart on me for a few days, I surely missed alcohol for the first time in my life.  I don't know what the deal was but NOTHING was going right and I was a ragey bitch there for a day or four.  :)

Food Cravings:   
Just like with Addison this baby loves him some sweets, chewy delicious sweets.  Gummy bears, jelly beans, yum, yum.  Though this guy gives me some serious chocolate cravings and I've never been a huge chocolate fan.  (You still won't catch me eating any chocolate cake, but I can't walk past a snickers bar right now.)  

Food Aversions: 
nothing

Symptoms:
Tired, cranky, growing belly.

Best Moment This Week:
surviving a week that I felt like I'd never make it through!

What I’m looking forward to: 
Right now Halloween, I can't wait to do some trick or treating with Addison, she LOVED it last year and I'm sure she will be just as fun this year.  We're going to attempt to go to the Binder Park Zoo Boo on Sunday so I am going to be in a mad rush tomorrow to finish up her costume!  You know just call me last minute Amber lately!

Addison:
nothing new in baby news, but someone got her big girl twin bed in her room finally this week.  She thinks she's pretty awesome and that it's big enough for her to sleep in for a while, in her words : "until she gets too big for the new bed, then I'll have to sleep with Mommy & Daddy in their bed"





0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?