Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Half Baked: The Baby Edition Bumpdates: baby 2: Week 20


How Far Along:  
20 Weeks

Size of baby:
A Banana

Total Weight Gain:
I think my scale is broken because I keep eating and eating and yet I continue to weigh less than the day I found out I was pregnant.  Still down a little over a pound.

Stretch Marks: 
Nothing that wasn't Addison induced

Maternity Clothes:
Give me all the maternity clothes!

Gender:
It's a BOY!

Movement:
yes

Sleep:
Still sleep deprived but now that I'm not popping codeine laden Tylenol every 4 or so hours I definitely stopped feeling like the walking dead.

What I miss:
starting to feel that "I over did it" feeling when I go on a cleaning mission or have a long day at work.  I hate the way pregnancy can kick your ass!

Food Cravings:   
Back on my candy kick, gummy bears, jelly beans, starburst.  This kid loves apple juice & all things dairy.  

Food Aversions: 
Nothing anymore, I had them so bad with Addison so it's nice to still be able to eat chicken this time

Symptoms:
a belly with a baby in it.  

Best Moment This Week:
shopping for baby clothes (I have an addiction)

What I’m looking forward to: 
Dr. Appointment on Monday, where I'm sure I'll be told to gain weight but I swear I am eating everything in sight already!

Addison:
Is going to be very upset with us when we don't name this baby Puddin' she's dead set on it.  Good news for her, we can't agree on anything so Puddin is the only sure thing.

0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?