Saturday, December 7, 2013

Bumpdates: Baby 2: Week 28



How Far Along:
28 Weeks, Hello third trimester!

Size of baby:
an eggplant

Total Weight Gain:
9lbs

Stretch Marks: 
Nothing that wasn't Addison induced

Maternity Clothes:
yes...the belly taketh over.

Gender:
It's a BOY!

Movement:
oh yes, I think he's a jumping bean

Sleep:
I NEED more, as in I'm seriously starting to lose it and I know my lack of proper sleep is 90% of the cause.  But not being able to go to bed till after 9pm (which is usually damn near 11pm or later) and waking up by 4:30 is my ONLY option so yippie.

What I miss:
My sanity, I knew work after a short week would be brutal but good god this week is killing me.  Tired, stressed too much to do not nearly enough hours to accomplish it all. BLAH.

Food Cravings:    
So hungry all the time. Nothing in particular this week, just want my candy.  

Food Aversions: 
notta

Symptoms:
over emotional, over stressed, on the verge of murder.....I mean really I've wanted to kill people this week.  Lots of being kicked to the point of pain inducing!  Kid is already violent like his momma.

Best Moment This Week:
My mom took Addison for two nights over the weekend so as much as I hate giving up my kid on my free days to spend with her, her threenage attitude lately has had me needing a SERIOUS break.  Unfortunately my free time didn't involve much extra "FUN" for me but I did get some things accomplished at home that I have a hard time doing with a three year old running the house!

What I’m looking forward to: 
Maternity Leave.  So close, yet SO SO far away!!!

0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?