Thursday, December 19, 2013

Bumpdates: Baby 2: Week 30




How Far Along:
30 Weeks 

Size of baby:
A Cucumber, how do you go from a round squash to a cucumber?  

Total Weight Gain:
13lbs

Stretch Marks: 
Nothing that wasn't Addison induced

Maternity Clothes:
yes...the belly taketh over.

Gender:
It's a BOY!

Movement:
Lots of painful kicks to my bits.  Kid is vicious, Addison was all up in my ribs for months, he seems to be trying kicking/punching his way out.  

Sleep:
I learned the hard way this week pregnant ladies need more than 2 shitty hours of sleep at night.  OH MAN.  Other than Monday night, wake ups have definitely been more common and finding the comfortable spot harder.

What I miss:
Not having aches and pains somewhere at all times.  Ah yes, the last 10 weeks of torture are upon me.

Food Cravings:    
nothing in particular this week, Just the usual, you have food I'll eat it.

Food Aversions: 
notta

Symptoms:
Hip pain still, the lovely night time leg cramps that I managed to avoid almost completely last time.  Getting tired faster/more easily.

Best Moment This Week:
When we went to the Monday night football game, even though I walked a TON, stayed up FAR to late and our team LOST.  But it was fun regardless.

What I’m looking forward to: 
Christmas!


0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?