Thursday, December 26, 2013

Bumpdates: Baby 2: Week 31



How Far Along:
31 Weeks 

Size of baby:
a Pineapple, appropriately stabby

Total Weight Gain:
15lbs

Stretch Marks: 
Nothing that wasn't Addison induced

Maternity Clothes:
yes...the belly taketh over.

Gender:
It's a BOY!

Movement:
Lots.  Lots and lots of painful movement.  This kid is hanging out way way lower than Addison did.  And while I try to not be too much of a complainer, OMG he's killing me.  Like I'm supposed to keep this up for 9 more weeks...psh.

Sleep:
Definitely not sleeping well anymore.  Awake too many times to pee, can't get comfortable because my hips are killing me.

What I miss:
the ability to do ANYTHING without feeling like I just ran somewhere, bending over is painful not just difficult to do and stairs are like murder!

Food Cravings:    
nothing in particular but it was Christmas so I just ate everything!  

Food Aversions: 
notta

Symptoms:
See above complaining :)  

Best Moment This Week:
Christmas with a 3 year old, so much fun to watch her open presents.  Her expressions were awesome "oh my God, I lobe it!" "Just what I always wanted for Christmas!" etc., etc.

What I’m looking forward to: 
the next week off of work...sweet sweet vacation!

0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?