Yep, 11 whole months!
Completely mind blowing to think that she will be ONE next month! How is that even possible? I feel like I blinked and a year has passed. I remember all the planning, getting prepared, and thinking we knew what we were getting into at this time last year! My how things have changed. This little girl runs our lives and I wouldn't have it any other way. She is my whole world.
As a big 11 month old Addison's newest feat is walking! She still wears a size 3 diaper and 12 month clothes are still big on her so she wears some of her 9 month clothes still. I'm not sure of her weight or height right now as she doesn't have a doctors appointment again until right after her birthday. I would guess her to be somewhere around 19lbs if not right on the dot. She's starting to cut a top tooth but that thing seems to be in no rush to come down just one little corner is through, but she's been amazing good about it only being fussy a few times and mostly at night.
She says Mom-ma, Da-Da, Ba-Ba, Bye-Bye, and Hi. Pretty sure kitty is just KEEEE! She's a pro at self feeding and shes not picky about her food at all, she'll pretty much eat anything you cut up for her. She loves waffles, pickles, sweet potato, hot dogs with mustard, and her veggie straws. We are still breast feeding, and intend to at least quit pumping when she turns a year, we'll see how she does with weaning to see how fast we attempt to quit all together.
Addison still loves to be the center of attention at all times. She's loud, and only shy for about 20 seconds before she back to yelling at someone to get their attention. She currently is in the stage where she's "loving" on everything:
Stuffed animal, cat, blanket, remote control, people, toys it doesn't matter she loves them all equally. (Well I think the cat's win over everything.) She is such a happy silly kid, I just love her to pieces!

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?