Monday, June 20, 2011

Still One Busy Bee

Things have still been busy as ever in this house, hence the lack of blogging.  We took a chance to take a bit of a break this past weekend when Tony's parents both came and stayed the weekend.   I still accomplished some Addison birthday party purchasing/planning, actually a TON of it and Tony's mom picked up a lot of stuff for the party too!  It's getting way to close!  But I made my visit to Office Max to have them do some printing for us, and a big cart full at Jo-Ann fabric of things to decorate with and things we need for the food table.  I also ordered the plates/napkins/cupcake wrappers/cupcake decorations from the internet and Tony's mom said she would pick up the last things that I needed to order.  This party has made me an Etsy addict...I may need help!! :)

Aside from the shopping we left Addison with her grandma and went with Tony's dad to Michigan International Speedway on Saturday for the Nationwide race.  He had never been and we hadn't gone since we camped in the in field for the June race in 2009.  It's only about a 35 minute drive from us so we figured why not.  It was neat we got seats much higher than we normaly do, higher as in as far up as you can go!  We were able to see the entire track rather than just a few cars comming off turn 4, I wish I would have thought to grab the camera cause it would have made for a lot better shots than I usually get when we are there!  


Other than that we pretty much spent the weekend just hanging out, letting the grandparents get some baby QT.  It was pretty nice to have a very chill weekend for once!  Now back to the ruckus that is the work week!



0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?