Wednesday, June 15, 2011

wee bit wednesday




{one} what color best describes you + why?
Bright Orange or Pink.  Bright and Obnoxious :)


{two} how have you changed in the past year?
I became a mom this past year, a lot of the stupid stuff stopped mattering in life


{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
nope


{four} why did you start your blog?
Because I wanted to be able to document Addison's life better than you can in a baby book, I wish I would have started it when she was a newborn or better yet when I was pregnant.  


{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
Addison's First Birthday, Sun Shine & Water!


{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
We've been having a 4th party every year lately but this year we are skipping the huge bash and doing it a few weeks later for Addison's big party.


{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
um, refinished some hardwood floors, much easier than I expected and LOVING the results


{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
We don't have air conditioning aside from a window unit in the bedroom, so any a/c feels good to me on a hot day!


{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
OMG, Saw IV maybe?  It's been at least 3 years since I have been to a theater.




0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?