It's over. I've sat in my little closet sized room with my uncomfortable chair, that takes up 1/2 the room, and pumped my last bottle of breast milk for Addison.
It's an amazing feeling to be done, bittersweet to say the least. I was ready for the pumping to be over, we all know that, but sad that she will need me yet a little less. But I will not miss taking an hour out of my busy enough work schedule every day for two pumping session sitting in the isolation closet! Now comes the journey of weaning.

It's an amazing feeling to be done, bittersweet to say the least. I was ready for the pumping to be over, we all know that, but sad that she will need me yet a little less. But I will not miss taking an hour out of my busy enough work schedule every day for two pumping session sitting in the isolation closet! Now comes the journey of weaning.

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?