Sunday, July 31, 2011

12 month stats & Cake video!

My baby is One!  She did great at her party.  We had a great turn out and a beautifully HOT July day for the celebration.  Photo's to follow when Seth gets them to me as I didn't have the time to take photos myself.



But for now  1 year stats!


Height: who knows?!  We finally have another doctors appointment this month to figure all these things out!
Weight: dunno

Walking like a pro & into everything!
Also weaned off of bottles (actually was basically weaned from them at 11 months) all sippy cups and straws for this baby girl.
Says: Doggy, Kitty, Momma, Dada, bubbles, mine, yum, bye-bye, night-night and other things that I am unsure what she's trying to tell me :)
Wearing a size 3 diaper, and finally properly fitting into size 12 month clothing.  Still in a size 2 shoe, if you can keep them on her feet.

Addison is such a good kid, only cranky when she needs a nap or shes hungry and even then she could be far worse than she is.  She loves attention from anyone and everyone she continues to not be one bit shy.  She has a little more separation anxiety from mom but nothing horrible.  Mostly she just notices when I leave a room or when I walk into a room she instantly wants me to hold her.  She has been so much fun lately.  I can tell she's starting to 'get' so many things all the time lately.  She's been fascinated with the magnets on the fridge and the dishwasher lately, also more into her toys for longer periods of time and trying to "share" everything with you.  I still can't believe we have a 1 yr old!

2 comments:

show some love?