Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday




{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?
"Good Life" One Republic, I'm not sure what it is about this song, but its so addicting for my ears!
 
{two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?
currently walking, in the country of course.  I'd love to get back into running some but I'm in terrible need of a jogging stroller cause I'm never sans baby.



{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
the bus,so glad that I don't have to depend on public transportation every day.



{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
I'm 5 days away from saying good-bye to 28, I'd like to stop getting older NOW :)



{five} when you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?
blogging, facebooking, reading



{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?
The lack of responsibility, and the innocence of youth. 



{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?
Probably when I was in labor, not knowing quite what to expect.



{eight} what was the first thing you bough with your own money when you were young?
who knows?  probably a toy or candy for sure though!



{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?
July, My birthday, summer, sunshine, swimming, camping, my favorite flowers are in bloom, the 4th of July, Parades, Fireworks...what's not to love?  Don't you dare say the heat!  Cause, damn it, it could be February, -10 and snowing instead.



{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?
This is far to deep for what I am prepared to do so let's see, real quick on the spot:
Bitch - Meredith Brooks
The house that built me - Miranda Lambert
Quiet Your Mind - Zac Brown Band





1 comment:

  1. That 'Good life' song is all kinds of awesome. LOVE it! I love the month of July too. Don't worry about getting older. There are lots of great things to come! Trust me!

    ReplyDelete

show some love?