July 29th, 2010, My due date. I had a morning appointment with my doctor who told me I was dilated to about a one, and he didn't think she was ready to go anywhere just yet. Then on my way out the door he proclaims that if I haven't had her by Monday then he was going to induce me.
No, really, WHAT!?!?! Yeah, no medical reason, just the thing to do now days I guess...I am TOTALLY terrified of being induced, everyone tells me its horrible, it was not in my plan, and there is no reason for it. I left more determined than ever to get this baby out! I probably gorged myself on 2 pineapples that day after I got home. I read somewhere that they help somehow, so I figured if I over did it they would really help. After that I took my VERY pregnant self:
and both of my Dogs:
and we went for a 5 mile walk. In July. It was 85 degrees. I was 9 months pregnant. I was exhausted at the end of the day and not feeling 'right'. I went to bed early figuring I was just tired and feeling a little depressed about not having a baby yet. I must have woke up 3-4 times having a hard time getting comfortable, around 4am I started feeling like I had stomach cramps, but after lying there for a little bit I realized it must be contractions! And then This went down!

No, really, WHAT!?!?! Yeah, no medical reason, just the thing to do now days I guess...I am TOTALLY terrified of being induced, everyone tells me its horrible, it was not in my plan, and there is no reason for it. I left more determined than ever to get this baby out! I probably gorged myself on 2 pineapples that day after I got home. I read somewhere that they help somehow, so I figured if I over did it they would really help. After that I took my VERY pregnant self:
and both of my Dogs:
and we went for a 5 mile walk. In July. It was 85 degrees. I was 9 months pregnant. I was exhausted at the end of the day and not feeling 'right'. I went to bed early figuring I was just tired and feeling a little depressed about not having a baby yet. I must have woke up 3-4 times having a hard time getting comfortable, around 4am I started feeling like I had stomach cramps, but after lying there for a little bit I realized it must be contractions! And then This went down!

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?