Like most people I love getting stuff in the mail. Secret packages that you don't know what is inside, even cooler. So when I stumbled upon Kaitlyn's Blog and read about the Cara Box exchange, packages full of things combined with a chance to meet and get to know some new people, I was all in. Seriously fun, you should check it out!
I was matched up with Brittany & Mary.
I got to chat a little with Brittany and learned we have a photography passion in common. Check out her blog to see what I sent to her.
Mary and I talked a little bit through e-mail and she's a pretty active blogger so it was easy to learn more about her. She sent me the cutest package. Seriously. The theme for the month was "take me to the fair" One of my favorite places ever!
My husband called dibs on a ring pop, the peanuts and the cracker jacks. I think he thought this was for him? I loved the little cosmetic bag set, I'm pretty much the biggest collector/hoarder of bags as it is so these will for sure come in handy. Anyone who knows me know's how much I love color so these are perfect. I may even share one with Addison who is serious about her money collecting lately to put in her piggy bank!
I liked that she included a few little personal items like the nail file/hand sanitizer/frame. These will all come to work with me to keep on or in my desk.
I had so much fun doing this, I can't wait to participate again next month! Go sign up, you have until tomorrow!

I was matched up with Brittany & Mary.
I got to chat a little with Brittany and learned we have a photography passion in common. Check out her blog to see what I sent to her.
Mary and I talked a little bit through e-mail and she's a pretty active blogger so it was easy to learn more about her. She sent me the cutest package. Seriously. The theme for the month was "take me to the fair" One of my favorite places ever!
And I didn't get a picture of it but she used mustache duct tape. Instant cool points.
That box was packed full of fun things.
My husband called dibs on a ring pop, the peanuts and the cracker jacks. I think he thought this was for him? I loved the little cosmetic bag set, I'm pretty much the biggest collector/hoarder of bags as it is so these will for sure come in handy. Anyone who knows me know's how much I love color so these are perfect. I may even share one with Addison who is serious about her money collecting lately to put in her piggy bank!
I liked that she included a few little personal items like the nail file/hand sanitizer/frame. These will all come to work with me to keep on or in my desk.
I had so much fun doing this, I can't wait to participate again next month! Go sign up, you have until tomorrow!

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?