Monday, June 24, 2013

Ready or Not....

6.24.13
Round Two!!!



Can  you see those faintest of faint possible lines?  Yeah buddy. 

We decided to finally be "ready" for a baby #2 a couple of months ago, you know Addison is almost three, that means no chance of kids super close in age.   While an almost 4 year age gap isn't what I ever thought I wanted, when it came down to it until about seven-ish months ago I was just not ready to do it again!  I barely feel sane on a good day, I can't imagine how you momma's with multiple kids under 3 do it!!!   

Anywho, When we got pregnant with Addison we decided we were ready, tried for a month, the day before my peroid was due, I took a test.  It was positive as could be, no doubt.  This time around, we didn't get pregnant the first month.  This month my period is currently 6 days late, 6 fricken days!  I've taken enough pregnancy tests that I could have bought something pretty awesome with the money I've spent at this point.  Today I took one this morning, negative.  Took another one tonight cause I'm slightly freaked by being 6 days late and no positive test, seeing how my peroid is one thing that my body NEVER blesses me by skipping, and it for sure had two lines.  Albeit that pregnant line is light but it's there.  So I peed on another brand, another super slightly faint line.  All signs point to pregnant.  (I will test again in the morning to make sure it darkens up)  I was starting to think something was wrong with my old ass!  :)  

Yay babies.  This should be a late February babe, you know the complete opposite weather as all my maternity clothes!



0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?