Saturday, September 10, 2011

10 on 10 September 2011

Over at A Bit of Sunshine, they host a ten on ten party.  What does 10 on 10 mean?  Basically that on the 10th of the month you take 10 pictures, one an hour, which pretty much sums up 10 hours of your life that day.  This is my first time participating, what fun.  I was on the go for the most of the day so these are all from the phone!


My day started with waking up early 6:00 on my one and only day off this week to shower and get ready for the 5k walk that I was doing with The Scott's.


Then I got Monkey Baby up so I could get her dressed & ready...she didn't really care that I was trying to hurry.


we headed for the 5K to get free breakfast!


then we laced up our shoes and headed for the starting line


We walked our way to the finish line


then we headed home for some lunch 


then Addison took a nap and I wasted time on the internet

the weather never could decide if it wanted to be nice or crappy


So we hung out in the house and Addison mauled the kitties



eventually I managed to mostly clear the living room floor of baby toys and run the vacuum


ten on ten button

5 comments:

show some love?