As I mentioned before my girlfriends and I went to the haunted house on Friday.
It was a good time, a few of them had never been through a haunted house before. Can you imagine? So we made the virgins go first so they got to experience all the first scares. I had a blast and laughed just as much as I screamed.
Today Tony, Addison and I carved our pumpkins, FINALLY. Talk about some last minute carving, I guess we'll be lighting our pumpkins past Halloween this year!

It was a good time, a few of them had never been through a haunted house before. Can you imagine? So we made the virgins go first so they got to experience all the first scares. I had a blast and laughed just as much as I screamed.
Today Tony, Addison and I carved our pumpkins, FINALLY. Talk about some last minute carving, I guess we'll be lighting our pumpkins past Halloween this year!


She looked like she had so much fun carving pumpkins!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos of the pumpkin carving! Addison looks so excited about what is going on :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the blogger award! I'm spreading the love in a post tomorrow!