Friday, October 7, 2011

Manual

So we've had the DSLR for a year now,for 6ish months I was guilty of using auto the whole time.  Our friend Seth  gave me the quick rundown on settings and how to use it back in January, since then I've been using mostly the TV (shutter speed priority) or AV (aperture priority) setting.  Not brave enough to make the full Manual switch, nor did I quite have it all down yet enough to get it.  Today I put on my big girl panties and switched that sucker over to M.  Happy with my results for day one!













2 comments:

  1. Those pics of her are awesome! My hubby just got me a new camera and I have no idea what to do with it. I've been wanting to learn how to do that for awhile - where the person is crystal clear ya know, with a blurred background... I think I need to get my big girl panties on too. They usually start to bunch, however... :)

    ReplyDelete

show some love?