This past weekend was a pretty busy one for me, not that I accomplished a ton, but I was on the go for most of it. Saturday I joined my mom & step dad at their house where they were having his family over for their monthly birthday celebration. (They get everyone together once a month to celebrate anyone's birthday who was born that month, from grandparents to grandkid's and soon to be great-grandkids, though technically I guess Addison would be a great grandkid.)
We had a nice dinner, some cake and ice cream and a lot of time playing with the kids, chickens and spending time with Grandma. A nice day of family time!

We had a nice dinner, some cake and ice cream and a lot of time playing with the kids, chickens and spending time with Grandma. A nice day of family time!

















She's adorable, she looks so tiny next to that big pumpkin.
ReplyDeleteKids and pumpkins... that never gets old. And they never stop trying to pick up the big ones! So cute!
ReplyDelete(Stopping by from the Paper Mama's Linky...)
Aww. She is so sweet. What wonderful shots.
ReplyDeleteShe is Precious! Beautiful Photos! I love the ones with her and the boys.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. I love the one with the leaves on her head. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a little doll!! Love these...
ReplyDeleteHope your day is blessed♥
how stinking cute is she!
ReplyDeleteSweet times in Fall, we cannot wait to head to Dc next week and enjoy a little of it too.
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute.. Love the leaf picture
ReplyDelete