Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!



It's been a really, really, really long time since I've participated.  I'm back!

1. Sunset

I love that there is nothing behind my house but fields and hedge rows, makes for great sunset pictures!

2. Black & White


a friends daughter playing in the snow!

3. A day in my life


crazy kid & crazy pup!

4. Four


Took photos of a two year old yesterday!

5. Colorful


Addison is always wearing something colorful!  (and no pants)


12 comments:

  1. great set of photos for this week challenge! especially the sunset phto! it is amazing!!

    Light Trigger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set - really love your first two shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time to visit your blog - I came here from the SHS linkup. Your sunset is stunning and you are so blessed to have such a view! And I love the last one - her expression is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha love "Day In My Life"... very cute! Colorful is a good one as well... love Addison's expression!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunset and the rest of your photos are lovely as well. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your entries - your sunset is gorgeous - we also have had some good ones recently. and I love that last photo - colourful and pantless - priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great!! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these are so sweet, especially b&w and a day in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are so adorable, I love the last one.
    I found your blog through BBC and will be following regularly :)
    I just recently started a blog at http://justalittletinybitsometimes.blogspot.com/ , check it out if you get a chance!
    Cheers,
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sunset shot. Also love the four collage.

    ReplyDelete

show some love?