Thursday, February 23, 2012

Addison's New Blanket

Addison has an obsession with her farm animal blanket that we got to go with her bedroom set.  It one of the kind that are velour on one side and soft fleece on the other side.  She is in love with it, she seems to love to rub the side with the velour.  She calls it her B and asks for it when shes tired and has some days where she doesn't want to leave without it.  So I figured I would make her a second "B" and hope that her attachment was to the softness and not the animals on the first blanket.

I bought a yard and a half of each velour and soft fleece and some matching rolled binding to put between them.  I have never done binding like that before so I was kind of nervous as to how it would turn out.   But rest assured I am the master of making stuff up as I go along and it turned out fantastically.  She loves it and immediately called it "B" also.  Success!  It should be big enough for her to use when we move to a toddler bed or a twin size!




1 comment:

show some love?