Monday, February 6, 2012

Buh-Bye Again...

For YEARS I didn't drink pop (soda for you weird non-midwesterners)  I'm talking age 16 to 21 I didn't touch it unless it was the only option to drink at a party or something.  When I had to drink it because it was the only option I never cared much for it.  Then I moved in with Tony and his Coke addiction eventually became my Coke addiction too.  Eventually things like Mountain Dew sneaked back into my life, then I traded them all in for the wonder that is Cherry Coke Zero...oh how I love thee... But I'm giving it up, going back to my old ways.  Nothing but water & non-carbonated stuff for this chick.  Even one pop a day is just too many, I'll never give up my coffee so this is my first major health change for the year.  While I wish I had time for that gym membership & trainer to kick my ass, I just don't.  Even if I try to make time its not feasible with our schedules, so I'm trying to make the little changes.  I think a lot about my Dad's heath and what effect that had on his passing, I'm all for making whatever changes I need to to be around to torment my loved ones as long as possible! :)

via
  Buh-Bye old friend, from now on I'll be the one drooling longingly for you from outside the vending machine!


2 comments:

  1. I have been trying to re-kick my pop drinking again. My boyfriend has been very supportive and buying all natural sodas , it helps to have someone else helping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying, too. What kind of all natural sodas are there? I like carbonated, flavored water, although I'm not sure it's much better. I'm trying to cut back to just water and juice, though. Good luck to you, and hopefully me too lol!

    ReplyDelete

show some love?