Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What did I do with all my time?

As I chase a toddler through the house every 2 seconds steering her away from all things jungle gym like, electronic or otherwise breakable I wonder exactly what I filled all this time with before.  Seriously, toddlerhood is no joke,  I forget what it's even like to sit on my couch with my lap top and not have a child trying to push buttons, flip down the screen or steal my mouse from me.  To not have to get up every 2 mins after I sit down to turn her away from something, try and translate some baby talk into what is is that shes telling me she wants (today "baby" didn't mean the baby doll that was on top of the book shelf, didn't mean the book with baby in it but it did mean the tiny little photo album that I let her have with pictures of her as a baby in it, seriously she cried" baby, baby, baby" over and over until I touched the right object!)  This kid has an endless supply of energy, never stopping to refuel for more than 45 seconds.
This is the half its so funny I can't help but laugh/why are you tickling me look.

Seriously feeling like I need some chill time today..... too bad bed time is 3 hours away and then its time for my own bed time shortly after!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah it is pretty crazy I have a toddler at home to and they never rest. I am on constant look out for what she will be able to break or hurt herself with. She also is very fond of riding the dogs as horses. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it's a handful having a toddler... I feel like I have my hands full with just a puppy, and he doesn't even have thumbs! Lol! It's funny, too, how different life can be with an addition. Obviously I realize a child is way more responsibility/time/effort than a puppy, but even still Rowan is taking up quite a bit more of my time than Juniper did. It really makes me wonder, too, what I did with all my time before. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

show some love?