Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Trying New Things

So the only Chili Cook-Off I have ever been to was at a tailgate for an MSU game that I was invited to.  So when the Jackson Cit Pat & K105.3 (our local radio station) kept talking about Jackson's Chili Cook-Off I was interested.  My best friend agreed to go down with me, so for $5 bucks this past Sunday we ate more chili than we could ever want to eat!  They had a chili competition + a salsa competition.  It was definitely different and I'm glad we checked it out, sometimes it's good to do something different for a change.  Not to mention get out of the house when winter is upon us!  Next up, wine tasting.  I live a mile from 2 winery's and have never been to a wine tasting.
Both photos via


Even Captain Jackson was there

0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?