We have a birthday party to go to later today at Kids 'N' Stuff . We've not gone there yet because I was unsure what age group it would be appropriate for so this is the perfect chance to check it out. Even if it were too old for Addison it's not going to stop her from trying! Now that I checked out their website I think she's going to be in toddler heaven!
I keep trying to get back into the blogging habit but I am doing some serious slacking. I feel like every time I sit down I forget what it was I was going to blog about! That and if I sit down with my notebook one little Miss tries to close the cover every two seconds, steal my mouse from me, or push the buttons. Obviously not quite productive, so the only time I get a real chance to use the computer is when I sit at the desk which usually means I'm busy working on Photography stuff.
Speaking of photography stuff, I ordered myself business cards for my photography yesterday! I'm excited to see them and hope they turn out well. I was going to order some more expensive ones with lots of different photos that I have done for the back sides (each one would have 1 of 8 images on the back) But I decided to go cheap for my first time ordering them and ended up using Vista Print to order 250 for less than what I would have been spending on 50 cards. Here's the Front:
The back side will have one of the pictures that I took for Addison's 18 month pictures. I had a hard time deciding what pictures I wanted on the back since doing it the cheap way meant only one image, so I figured I'd stick to my own kid! This will be the back:

I keep trying to get back into the blogging habit but I am doing some serious slacking. I feel like every time I sit down I forget what it was I was going to blog about! That and if I sit down with my notebook one little Miss tries to close the cover every two seconds, steal my mouse from me, or push the buttons. Obviously not quite productive, so the only time I get a real chance to use the computer is when I sit at the desk which usually means I'm busy working on Photography stuff.
Speaking of photography stuff, I ordered myself business cards for my photography yesterday! I'm excited to see them and hope they turn out well. I was going to order some more expensive ones with lots of different photos that I have done for the back sides (each one would have 1 of 8 images on the back) But I decided to go cheap for my first time ordering them and ended up using Vista Print to order 250 for less than what I would have been spending on 50 cards. Here's the Front:
The back side will have one of the pictures that I took for Addison's 18 month pictures. I had a hard time deciding what pictures I wanted on the back since doing it the cheap way meant only one image, so I figured I'd stick to my own kid! This will be the back:



0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?