Two posts in 1 day...due to the fact that I forgot to hit publish when I finished the last one (last week..ooops)
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
1. Things touching my face..hands, hair, whatever I HATE IT!
2. driving in the passing lane, driving like a douche, not using your turn signal, stopping on the highway because a cop ALREADY has someone pulled over....oh the joy of driving!
3. hearing someone blow their nose..gag.
4. people who talk on their cell phones at an obnoxious volume in a confined space.
5. When people use popular catch phrases like when "my bad" was everyone's favorite thing to say, or the current "cray", you people are from the country or the suburb's...quit. You are not, nor will you ever really be, a big enough "gangsta" to pull it off without sounding like a moron. (I am sure that I fall into this own category from time to time and annoy myself)
6. People who are oblivious that they are not the only human being on the planet and refuse to acknowledge that they have parked their rude ass directly in the way of everyone else. (ie. grocery store dicks who stand in front of something you need and ignore your "excuse me"'s)
7. on that note, rude ass people who were never taught to say excuse me. I don't care if you bumped in to me on purpose or on accident, a "sorry" or "excuse me" will guarantee that I don't continue to talk loudly and rudely about you afterwards.
8. when people try to talk to me when I'm reading. Obviously I'm busy.
9. People who think they know everything. Seriously it's ok to be wrong once in a while and not have the answers for everything, and I don't want to hear your long winded lectures about how you are right and everyone else is wrong. Also if you haven't experienced it you really have no right to pass judgement on anyone who has in any situation in life. And don't you dare tell me what you "think" I feel about something.
10. People who can't make plans. (and stick to them)
I could easily do another 10 of those. I am easily annoyed.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
Alarm goes off at 4:30...snooze
Alarm goes off again...wake up..or snooze one last time.
Get out of bed by 4:45 at the latest
run to kitchen start coffee pot
Get myself ready for work, bathroom, teeth, scrubs on, hair in a pony tail 90% of the time. ~10 mins
Pack my lunch, make my coffee, grab Addison's lunch (usually made the night before) grab Addisons diaper bag, and my bag for work load up the car and put the dogs in the kennel outside for the day.
Wake up Addison, do a quick diaper change/refill drink cup/grab a banana.
5:15 Drive to sitters get there at 5:30
Put Addison back to sleep at sitters house.
Drive to carpool lot by 5:50
Get in a van with other people, hope they don't talk all the way to work, try to read/facebook/check email. get to work too early 6:30
Walk to my office, show up about 20 minute early every single day. blah.
Start working, depending on the day I might get to sit down at the computer for a little bit but usually we have a surgery to do. Go get animal/premed/anesthesia/monitor anesthesia during length of surgery.
help with recovery...sometimes repeat multiple times in a day.
Eat lunch in there whenever surgery allows.
Clean. Stock. Prepare OR's/surgical packs.
Leave office at 5 walk to van.
wait.
wait some more. Someday's leave shortly after 5, other days not until 5:30.
Arrive back to carpool lot around 6:15
Drive to sitters, pick up Addison. Hope the sitter doesn't want to chat too much.
Drive home usually arrive about 6:45
make dinner while trying to entertain (hopefully well napped) toddler.
Eat Dinner.
Playtime for a bit if no bath
Every other night or as needed if she's filthy from playing, bath time for Addison.
If not well napped toddler, try to maintain sanity through an hour and a half or so of hysterical screaming and crying over tiredness and an inability to do anything while tired.
Get Addison in bed around 9:00. Hope she actually goes right to sleep. (usually she's very good about this or she'll just play in her crib)
Breathe.
Get my self showered.
Some nights I get on the computer and zone out for an hour or so.
Watch (fall asleep for) a TV show.
Try to be sleeping by 11. Hope for no toddler middle of the night wake-ups requiring mom's attention.
Repeat.
Don't ever question it when I end up in the loony bin.
My days off are much less stressful. (sometimes)

11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
1. Things touching my face..hands, hair, whatever I HATE IT!
2. driving in the passing lane, driving like a douche, not using your turn signal, stopping on the highway because a cop ALREADY has someone pulled over....oh the joy of driving!
3. hearing someone blow their nose..gag.
4. people who talk on their cell phones at an obnoxious volume in a confined space.
5. When people use popular catch phrases like when "my bad" was everyone's favorite thing to say, or the current "cray", you people are from the country or the suburb's...quit. You are not, nor will you ever really be, a big enough "gangsta" to pull it off without sounding like a moron. (I am sure that I fall into this own category from time to time and annoy myself)
6. People who are oblivious that they are not the only human being on the planet and refuse to acknowledge that they have parked their rude ass directly in the way of everyone else. (ie. grocery store dicks who stand in front of something you need and ignore your "excuse me"'s)
7. on that note, rude ass people who were never taught to say excuse me. I don't care if you bumped in to me on purpose or on accident, a "sorry" or "excuse me" will guarantee that I don't continue to talk loudly and rudely about you afterwards.
8. when people try to talk to me when I'm reading. Obviously I'm busy.
9. People who think they know everything. Seriously it's ok to be wrong once in a while and not have the answers for everything, and I don't want to hear your long winded lectures about how you are right and everyone else is wrong. Also if you haven't experienced it you really have no right to pass judgement on anyone who has in any situation in life. And don't you dare tell me what you "think" I feel about something.
10. People who can't make plans. (and stick to them)
I could easily do another 10 of those. I am easily annoyed.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
Alarm goes off at 4:30...snooze
Alarm goes off again...wake up..or snooze one last time.
Get out of bed by 4:45 at the latest
run to kitchen start coffee pot
Get myself ready for work, bathroom, teeth, scrubs on, hair in a pony tail 90% of the time. ~10 mins
Pack my lunch, make my coffee, grab Addison's lunch (usually made the night before) grab Addisons diaper bag, and my bag for work load up the car and put the dogs in the kennel outside for the day.
Wake up Addison, do a quick diaper change/refill drink cup/grab a banana.
5:15 Drive to sitters get there at 5:30
Put Addison back to sleep at sitters house.
Drive to carpool lot by 5:50
Get in a van with other people, hope they don't talk all the way to work, try to read/facebook/check email. get to work too early 6:30
Walk to my office, show up about 20 minute early every single day. blah.
Start working, depending on the day I might get to sit down at the computer for a little bit but usually we have a surgery to do. Go get animal/premed/anesthesia/monitor anesthesia during length of surgery.
help with recovery...sometimes repeat multiple times in a day.
Eat lunch in there whenever surgery allows.
Clean. Stock. Prepare OR's/surgical packs.
Leave office at 5 walk to van.
wait.
wait some more. Someday's leave shortly after 5, other days not until 5:30.
Arrive back to carpool lot around 6:15
Drive to sitters, pick up Addison. Hope the sitter doesn't want to chat too much.
Drive home usually arrive about 6:45
make dinner while trying to entertain (hopefully well napped) toddler.
Eat Dinner.
Playtime for a bit if no bath
Every other night or as needed if she's filthy from playing, bath time for Addison.
If not well napped toddler, try to maintain sanity through an hour and a half or so of hysterical screaming and crying over tiredness and an inability to do anything while tired.
Get Addison in bed around 9:00. Hope she actually goes right to sleep. (usually she's very good about this or she'll just play in her crib)
Breathe.
Get my self showered.
Some nights I get on the computer and zone out for an hour or so.
Watch (fall asleep for) a TV show.
Try to be sleeping by 11. Hope for no toddler middle of the night wake-ups requiring mom's attention.
Repeat.
Don't ever question it when I end up in the loony bin.
My days off are much less stressful. (sometimes)

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?