Because I've been a horribly slacking blogger lately and I keep seeing these pop up from Heather in my blogger feed I figured I'd join in on the party. It might take me more than 30 days but I'm here to play catch up!
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for

So 20 random things about myself:
1. I have the short term memory of an 80 year old with Alzheimer's. Seriously I can't remember shit lately. I know it's due to stress but gees.
2. I work a full time job that is an hour from my house, and run a photography business on the side. I love my job, but if I was rich I'd quit tomorrow ;). My workdays are long and my nights are short but I get 3 days weekends so it almost makes up for the stressful days.
3. I have far more hobbies than time. I currently have 3 projects waiting to be painted and am picking up another tomorrow. My garden is kind of thriving through the forest of weeds that crept up on me after we FINALLY got rain. But I don't have time to do anything about it.
4. my husband took a new job that he started 2 weeks ago that leaves me has a single mom when hes out on a job. He's been home for about 24 hours in the last 10 days. It's made my nights after work a lot more stressful, and if my toddler goes another day without a nap at the sitters we both might not make it through the night. :) geesh. It takes some getting used to being the ONLY one around to do anything and having to take a todder with you everywhere. Want a shower? not till the todder is in bed and sleeping. Want to run out and get tomatoes from your garden, have to take Addison. Want to run up to the store? Have to fight to strap unwilling child into a car seat and make a 5 min trip take 30. It's been fun. On days that I don't have to work or she is in a good well napped state it's a lot more manageable and I don't end up wanting to scream. But oh those days when shes naughty.
5. I feel like I neglect my friends, I try not to I really do. But seriously I have TOO much going on to drop everything and hang out. When we try to set a constant date to do stuff people back out which is frustrating because I have things set up so that I can go to dinner then it falls through. ugh. I love you all I really do I promise when I am not so busy I would LOVE to get out! Or just let me know more than a day ahead of time that you want to do something, its really not that hard to make plans.
6. Speaking of plans, I am obsessed with planners. I keep everything on my phone calendar but I also have to write everything down. I just got a Life Planner from Erin Condren...I am IN LOVE with it.
7. I always sleep with a comforter or some kind of blanket with some weight to it (fleece, Etc.) Even when its 100 degrees in the summer, I cannot, cannot, cannot stand sheets! They get all tangled up and drive me NUTS! But I have to have something covering me. So crank that AC and on go the blankets!
8. I have a hard time sitting around and doing nothing. I get cabin fever like nobody's business if I stay cooped up in the house all day. I need to learn to chill out, it gets harder the older I get!
9. coffee lover. Well more-so a creamer lover. But yum.
10. I love animals, but it's all I can do lately to stand my own pets. I'm sure it falls into the I don't have enough time to breath right now category as far as my annoyance but OMG. Once I have time for doggy baths and they are allowed to cuddle with me I'm sure I'll get over it. For now they both stink and need some reminders of their doggy manners.
11. I have a potty mouth. I try not to but as soon as I get frustrated/mad it's over.
12. Even though life is crazy, I love what I am doing. I love my new job, I love taking pictures/editing, and I love the hell out of my little girl. While she can be a naughty temper tantrum throwing 2 year old when she's tired, she is the sweetest, cutest, silliest little thing the rest of the time. She loves to give you "Big Hugs!" and "tisses" that make you forget what a brat she can be :)
13. I'm so happy to finally be doing what I went to school to do again! 4 years ago I took a job at U of M in animal husbandry, while it was working with animals it was not the vet tech job that I went to school for and had a passion for. I'm so happy to have landed this position. I get to do anesthesia for surgeries which was my favorite part of vet teching..yay!
14. I am addicted to the stupidest TV shows. I don't watch a lot of it but when I do its DVR'd Teen Mom/Greys Anatomy/16 & Pregnant.
15. I have an itch for a new tattoo, have for a LONG time now but can't commit to design or location....I need to stop caring what other people think and do what I want!
16. I hate being late, I'm almost always early for everything. I can't help it I get all crazy when I have to rush around!
17. I always get my clothes ready the night before for the next day...I don't know if its a lingering habit from childhood or what but if I'm working my outfit (which is a pair of scrubs/socks/underwear/bra) is laid out before I go to bed. Must be a big time saver or something! :)
18. I set 2 alarms, one to wake me up, the other just in case the first one fails me. (they have both failed me at least two times) (I hate being late!)
19. I suck at numbers. Math, not my thing. I get all kinds of dyslexic and move them around!
this is me:
20. my hair is almost always in a pony tail, it's a horrible habit. I intend to leave it down, but get sick of it touching my face and before I know it there's a ponytail holder holding it back...and if I don't have time to blowdry/straighten...forget it, pony tail. I hate volume its way to puffy with out a straight iron or some serious chill time after the blow dryer!
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for

So 20 random things about myself:
1. I have the short term memory of an 80 year old with Alzheimer's. Seriously I can't remember shit lately. I know it's due to stress but gees.
2. I work a full time job that is an hour from my house, and run a photography business on the side. I love my job, but if I was rich I'd quit tomorrow ;). My workdays are long and my nights are short but I get 3 days weekends so it almost makes up for the stressful days.
3. I have far more hobbies than time. I currently have 3 projects waiting to be painted and am picking up another tomorrow. My garden is kind of thriving through the forest of weeds that crept up on me after we FINALLY got rain. But I don't have time to do anything about it.
4. my husband took a new job that he started 2 weeks ago that leaves me has a single mom when hes out on a job. He's been home for about 24 hours in the last 10 days. It's made my nights after work a lot more stressful, and if my toddler goes another day without a nap at the sitters we both might not make it through the night. :) geesh. It takes some getting used to being the ONLY one around to do anything and having to take a todder with you everywhere. Want a shower? not till the todder is in bed and sleeping. Want to run out and get tomatoes from your garden, have to take Addison. Want to run up to the store? Have to fight to strap unwilling child into a car seat and make a 5 min trip take 30. It's been fun. On days that I don't have to work or she is in a good well napped state it's a lot more manageable and I don't end up wanting to scream. But oh those days when shes naughty.
5. I feel like I neglect my friends, I try not to I really do. But seriously I have TOO much going on to drop everything and hang out. When we try to set a constant date to do stuff people back out which is frustrating because I have things set up so that I can go to dinner then it falls through. ugh. I love you all I really do I promise when I am not so busy I would LOVE to get out! Or just let me know more than a day ahead of time that you want to do something, its really not that hard to make plans.
6. Speaking of plans, I am obsessed with planners. I keep everything on my phone calendar but I also have to write everything down. I just got a Life Planner from Erin Condren...I am IN LOVE with it.
7. I always sleep with a comforter or some kind of blanket with some weight to it (fleece, Etc.) Even when its 100 degrees in the summer, I cannot, cannot, cannot stand sheets! They get all tangled up and drive me NUTS! But I have to have something covering me. So crank that AC and on go the blankets!
8. I have a hard time sitting around and doing nothing. I get cabin fever like nobody's business if I stay cooped up in the house all day. I need to learn to chill out, it gets harder the older I get!
9. coffee lover. Well more-so a creamer lover. But yum.
10. I love animals, but it's all I can do lately to stand my own pets. I'm sure it falls into the I don't have enough time to breath right now category as far as my annoyance but OMG. Once I have time for doggy baths and they are allowed to cuddle with me I'm sure I'll get over it. For now they both stink and need some reminders of their doggy manners.
11. I have a potty mouth. I try not to but as soon as I get frustrated/mad it's over.
12. Even though life is crazy, I love what I am doing. I love my new job, I love taking pictures/editing, and I love the hell out of my little girl. While she can be a naughty temper tantrum throwing 2 year old when she's tired, she is the sweetest, cutest, silliest little thing the rest of the time. She loves to give you "Big Hugs!" and "tisses" that make you forget what a brat she can be :)
13. I'm so happy to finally be doing what I went to school to do again! 4 years ago I took a job at U of M in animal husbandry, while it was working with animals it was not the vet tech job that I went to school for and had a passion for. I'm so happy to have landed this position. I get to do anesthesia for surgeries which was my favorite part of vet teching..yay!
14. I am addicted to the stupidest TV shows. I don't watch a lot of it but when I do its DVR'd Teen Mom/Greys Anatomy/16 & Pregnant.
15. I have an itch for a new tattoo, have for a LONG time now but can't commit to design or location....I need to stop caring what other people think and do what I want!
16. I hate being late, I'm almost always early for everything. I can't help it I get all crazy when I have to rush around!
17. I always get my clothes ready the night before for the next day...I don't know if its a lingering habit from childhood or what but if I'm working my outfit (which is a pair of scrubs/socks/underwear/bra) is laid out before I go to bed. Must be a big time saver or something! :)
18. I set 2 alarms, one to wake me up, the other just in case the first one fails me. (they have both failed me at least two times) (I hate being late!)
19. I suck at numbers. Math, not my thing. I get all kinds of dyslexic and move them around!
this is me:
20. my hair is almost always in a pony tail, it's a horrible habit. I intend to leave it down, but get sick of it touching my face and before I know it there's a ponytail holder holding it back...and if I don't have time to blowdry/straighten...forget it, pony tail. I hate volume its way to puffy with out a straight iron or some serious chill time after the blow dryer!


0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?