Monday, August 27, 2012

30 things {9 &10}

9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.

1. My Mom - she busted her ass to support/raise my brother and I pretty much on her own through our teenage years.  She instilled my hard worker attitude and my I don't need anyone else in life to get things done tude'.
2.My Dad - showed me that just being nice/friendly toward people goes a long way.  Be willing to go out of your way to help other people sometimes.
3. My Grandma & Grandpa McMurtrie - another of the people who taught me about hard work.  They talk about how they had nothing to start out with and how they started the farm and how far they've come.  If grandparent success won't teach you that hard work pays off, nothing will.
4.My Grandma & Grandpa Wright - always ones to let you know how important family was.  They were the glue that kept our family close!  Unfortunately when they passed it took our family a few years to get back into the swing of family gatherings!
5. Addison - having a kid, being a parent just make you want to be a better person.  Everything you do in life affects them in some way or another, I don't want to be the cause of my child's future issues!!  She influences me to be a better human.

I know that there are others but for now those 5 will have to do, my brain hurts from thinking about the next 5 for my list ...demanding so many gees...



10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
I'm not sure.  I've been embarrassed, I've done stupid things.   But I have the ability to laugh it off and apparently forget things because for the life of me I can't come up with anything that scarred me for life!  I just let the embarrassing moments pass and forget about it.

0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?