5. What are 5 things that make you most happy right now?
1. Addison's "big hugs" and "tisses". Even on the really bad, want to claw my own eyeballs out days of toddler-hood they really make it all better and all worth it!
2. 3 day weekends. Ahhh, they are wonderful. Ask me on a Wednesday and I'll tell you 4 tens is stressful, ask me on a Friday and I tell you its TOTALLY worth it!
3. A *mostly* clean house.
4. Edy's lemonade fruit bars (Popsicles) So deliciously lemon.
5. My latest craigslist score I can't wait to get to work on!
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
my dad's sudden passing.

1. Addison's "big hugs" and "tisses". Even on the really bad, want to claw my own eyeballs out days of toddler-hood they really make it all better and all worth it!
2. 3 day weekends. Ahhh, they are wonderful. Ask me on a Wednesday and I'll tell you 4 tens is stressful, ask me on a Friday and I tell you its TOTALLY worth it!
3. A *mostly* clean house.
4. Edy's lemonade fruit bars (Popsicles) So deliciously lemon.
5. My latest craigslist score I can't wait to get to work on!
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
my dad's sudden passing.

0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?