Thursday, December 16, 2010

Babylegs!!!

I just finished making Addison 2 pair of legwarmers for Christmas...easy peasy!

I followed these instructions and they turned out fabulous!  I can't wait till she can get them for Christmas and try them out!  (I know shes only 4 months what difference would she know if I gave them now?  It's just not Christmas if it's not a surprise, even if you are 4 months old!!!)

I will be making more of these, hopefully next time I can make it to the dollar store before they close and check out what kinds of women's socks they have there! I paid 5 bucks for both of these socks (came as a set) and retail price on the Babylegs brand is $12 for one set!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome! I can't wait to make Madelyn some! I keep seeing the pretty socks at Target that I want to get to try to make them. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were really easy, next time I'm going to make the cuffs a little shorter though I think.

    ReplyDelete

show some love?