Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Favorite Age: Addison

5 whole months!!!
*I can sit up on my own (for a matter of seconds before I topple forward or sideways) Working on perfecting it!

*I love attention, from anyone, all the time.  I am quite the show off and like to make people smile at me.

*I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Vitamin D Drops that the doctor told Mommy to start giving me...yummy!

*I am still fascinated with the television, but some times, on ocassion a toy can catch my interest for more than a few seconds.

*I still refuse to roll over from my back to my stomach, I've figured out how to scoot my body around where I want it to go instead.

*I'm a night owl, you can't trick me into sleeping before 10:30pm, but I have done much better with sleeping through the night this month than I was doing before. 

*Still drooling like crazy, still no teeth.

*In love with my toes.

*Babbling all the time.

*Happy, Happy Baby.

0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?