We did the stocking thing at our house Tuesday night before Christmas because we knew how chaotic our holidays get and how little time we have for ourselves.
 |
| modeling her mommymade babylegs |
 |
| Baby's First Camera! |
 |
| Tired Mommy & Happy Addison |
Celebrating with family started Thursday night after I got out of work at Mom & Larry's house with my brother, Joey (bro's Girlfriend), Step brother Sam & Step Sister Cassie.
 |
| Got the shirt on & for Christmas at Grandma's house |
 |
| youngest goes first |
 |
| Remote control piggy! |
 |
| tasting Grandma's new hat |
 |
| Nick & Joey |
 |
| Christmas Chaos |
 |
| Baby Feet for Grandma Sharon |
Friday was spent packing and preparing ourselves for a road trip bright and early Christmas morning to Cleveland to spend Christmas with Tony's families. Friday night we went to my extended family Christmas party like I have done every Christmas Eve since I was alive (its the one and only Christmas Tradition that I have had in my life that hasn't changed since parents divorced & now remarried. I married, and married into another divorced family!) We enjoyed some time sitting around talking then a quick dinner before we went into the chaos that is opening gifts with a large family. Addison of course got to be the first to open, being the youngest and all. (aside from the one Becca announced that she was growing in her belly).
 |
| My Grandma & Grandpa (Grandpa loves the camera, can you tell?) |
 |
| Grandpa hands out the first gift to the youngest. |
 |
| a See & Say from Great-Uncle Dan |
 |
| Gift time gets crazy around here |
 |
| Hanging out with Great Grandma & Great Aunt Sandy |
 |
| mine?! |
Christmas morning we (I) got up and finished getting things ready to go and we left the house Ohio bound by a little after 7am. We've drove the turnpike so many times I feel as if I could do it in my sleep, just wish it didn't take so damn long! We got to Cheryl's house around 10:30, not bad for having to stop to nurse a baby on the way! :) We spent a few hours at Cheryl's Addison got to meet a lot of new relatives in the short time we were there..
 |
| Great Aunt Cheryl |
 |
| Spending some quality Grandma Pam time |
 |
| Got to meet her Great Grandma Catalina |
 |
| And Great Grandpa too! |
 |
| Great Uncle Jesse |
 |
| Mario helped keep the wee one content. |
 |
| Derek got in some Addison time |
 |
| the two Great-Grandchildren Jackson & Addison make friends |
Around 4:30 we headed to Tony's Dad's house for a few mins before we joined the Yanovich family Christmas Party at his Aunt Cindi and Uncle Mike's house. Grandpa got her a few Ohio State things and $100 for her savings account.
 |
| OSU gear & money?!??! |
Off to Cindi & Mike's where there was the meeting of all kinds of family that were yet to have "seen the baby"
 |
| Meeting the Yanovich Clan |
 |
| Great Grandma Yanovich sure has a pretty broach! |
 |
| hanging out with Grandpa Paul |
 |
| Aunt Cindi trying to gobble up all the cuteness |
Addison did wonderful with the entire weekend of Christmas, I really expected it to be a disaster her out of her normal. I was stressing big time about all the travel and the new people and the not being at home. But she was great, she LOVED every one and only had 2 freak out moments for the whole holiday. Both of which involved being handed off to someone she didn't know all to soon after waking up. After all the celebrating we headed home sometime after 1 on Sunday got back to Michigan around 5 then it was unload the truck time and get ready to go back to the work week..needless to say life has been crazy this month and I am sooo sooo ready for it to go back to normal! I love the holidays but man are they nuts!
I get to start the New Year's off by having to work all weekend, which means I have to be awake at 4 tomorrow morning so no big plans tonight. Just me and baby girl tonight and shes passed out right now! What a great year its been for all of us! Here's to hoping things keep getting better in 2011! Off to snuggle with the wee one!
0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?