Sunday, March 6, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday






1. Diptych

We have a 7 month old!

2. Book

Addison grabbing for her current favorite book : Thumper Bath Tub Book

3. Fill in the Blank

When I think about how much fun Addison is in the bath , I just have to take a bunch of pictures to capture the moment. 
This kid loves bath time, usually the tub ends up only 1/2 full from all her splashing!

4. A Taste of Italy

Spent the day with my mom and step dad yesterday, they sent me home with this amazing homemade lasagna all I had to do was heat and eat!

5. Reminders

calendar reminders to not forget about the Daniel Tosh Tour that we got ticket for this past Friday.  I laughed till my face hurt!


5 comments:

  1. What a sweet and beautiful baby! Love the diptych and bathtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful - your Taste of Italy looks delicious and I love your interpretation for fill in the blank. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pudgy lil' baby fingers! Lasagna... YUM! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All such great shots...really love your take on fill in the blanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Love the headband pics of course! And the other ones are darling too! You are an awesome photographer. I linked to your blog today in my post. Check it out... there's a little cutie at the top that you might know! :)http://kammyskorner.blogspot.com/2011/03/cute-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete

show some love?